When your laboratory uses the ThinPrep Pap Test and the ThinPrep Imaging System, you're not only gaining the most advanced technology available today; you're also partnering with an established leader in disease detection and imaging technology with many years of experience delivering innovations in women's healthcare. Furthermore, you're gaining access to a wide range of value-added services and a team of excellent installation technicians, technical support specialists, and customer service representatives — all of whom aim to meet the highest quality standards and support your needs every step of the way.
Medical education resources
We have a wide range of products and services available to help you make the most of your ThinPrep Imaging System and ensure that your laboratory personnel are fully trained and prepared to use it:
- ThinPrep Pap Test Training Program — developed by Hologic to assist laboratories in the conversion process from conventional pap smear testing to the ThinPrep Pap Test. The program offers information, support, and training for the conversion process, including communicating the change to the clinician, cytopreparatory training, ThinPrep Pap Test morphology training, and guidelines to assist with training the entire cytology staff in the laboratory. Learn more
- CytologyStuff.com — this website is an educational service provided to cytotechnologists, pathologists, and other professionals by Hologic. The website features ThinPrep Gyn and Non-Gyn morphology, as well as other training materials. Go to www.cytologystuff.com
- Patient Educational Materials — download materials to help educate patients about cervical health and the role of pap testing. Learn more
- Customer Assistance
- Diagnostic Customer Service
- Account Management
- Service Center
- Technical Telephone Support
Hologic quality policy
Hologic is committed to developing innovative technologies and best-in-class medical products intended to improve the quality of women's healthcare.
Hologic associates pledge to display candor, honor commitments, and achieve consistency in the products and services they provide, to act with the highest integrity, and to fully comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and standards.
Quality is fundamental to Hologic’s operating principles. We strive to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our business processes to create value for our customers, shareholders, and associates.
Awards and recognition
Our deep commitment to quality and customer service has been recognized by some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Hologic is one of only four companies that has received Omega’s NorthFace ScoreBoard AwardSM for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction. We’ve received this award for eight consecutive years.
Omega's scoring for this award measures customer satisfaction levels on a 5-point scale in such categories as technical support, field service, sales process, customer service, product quality, account management, and training. NorthFace ScoreBoard Award winners are companies who, based on survey responses from their own customers, achieved a 4.0 or above out of a possible 5.0 score in any category measured. Hologic Field Service is Best In Class with a 4.7 in 2007 (out of ≈ 80 companies).
We have also won this award in the areas of:
Sign up for our ThinPrep Pap Test Training Program