ThinPrep® 5000 Autoloader System
ThinPrep® Autoloader System
The ThinPrep 5000 Autoloader system is a fully automated sample processor with the capacity to process a greater number of samples with fewer hands-on interactions. The ThinPrep 5000 Autoloader system streamlines your sample processing for ThinPrep® Pap test, Non-Gyn and UroCyte® samples. Now, you can enjoy up to 8 hours of walkaway capability with multiple benefits for your lab.
The ThinPrep 5000 Autoloader system prepares slides using the proven ThinPrep processing method for ThinPrep Pap, Non-Gyn and UroCyte samples. Enjoy continuous loading of up to 160 samples with the ability to refill consumables and vials at any point during system operation. Once samples are loaded, the technician is free to do other tasks while slides are processed and deposited into output baths ready for staining.
The ThinPrep 5000 Autoloader system creates a consistent, streamlined process for preparing slides with many benefits for your lab.
- FDA-approved for ThinPrep Pap, Non-Gyn and UroCyte sample processing.
- Load up to 160 samples, 300 filters, and 300 slides at once for up to 8 hours of walkaway capability.
- Refill consumables and vials as needed at any time throughout processing.
- Mixed sample types can be loaded at the same time in separate racks and run within the same batch.
- 8 output baths hold processed slides in stainer/coverslipper-compatible racks*.
*Adapters may be required for some models
Less Hands-on Interaction
- Automated decapping and recapping.
- Slide barcode etching without the need for manual application of labels on the slide.
- Samples and filters loaded in trays, reducing touchpoints.
- Automatic barcode etching on slides.
- Allows for a variety of data and layouts to be printed on slides.
- Additional patient information can be etched onto slides.
- 4 trays of 40 vials can be loaded at one time (160 total).
- 8 alcohol baths of 20 slides each (160 total).
- Up to 300 filters and slides may be loaded at once.
- Width 54"/137 cm
- Height 57"/145 cm
- Depth 28"/71 cm
Autoloader Slide Etching
- Standard available fields: Vial ID, system name, laboratory name, date/time, linear barcode, 2D barcode, or Imager-compatible 7/7 OCR
- Optional LIS data fields: Secondary ID, patient name and date of birth, other information